Any web host can be a perfect host for any business; depending upon the business requirements and website needs. However, taking wise decisions based on some clear understanding prove to be an effective move. Steps to choose a perfect web host include:
· Firstly, clearly understand the business and website requirements. Prepare a list of notable features and their respective requirement details.
· Then, proceed with preparing a list of potential web hosting service providers. This includes, performing a keyword-based research on internet or asking for recommendations from friends or peers or web industry experts through websites and online forums or consulting the web hosting review sites.
· In the process, ensure to have a keyword-based search in accordance to business requirements as well as defined demographics. For example, if you are from Nagpur, then a web hosting service in Nagpur will be most beneficial. There are options to fix upon a digital marketing company in Nagpur for such business needs. Furthermore, if you are from Delhi then prefer going for a Delhi-based service provider, if from Hyderabad then a web hosting company in Hyderabad plays perfect role, and so on.
· Proceed performing a detailed research once again using the list of potential service providers. This time focus on a detailed analysis of all the features of the web hosting packages offered by these web hosting service providers. The best way is to create a comparison table to get a one-glance view and easy comparison against the selected parameters.
· Next, prepare a derivative table; matching the business requirements with the web hosting package features and specifications; as summarized in the previous step. The best way is to mention all the web hosting service providers ’ name in the first row of the table and mention all the parameters of comparison in the first column.
· Highlight the rows with entries having matching criteria and strike through the rows with the entries that do not match the selection criteria. Proceed with making a fresh list of the shortlisted web hosting service providers.
· Next, establish a contact with all of these through any means of communication to check for the customer support and responsiveness. Keep a handy list of questions or pre written e-mail asking information ready; use it as the need arises. Refine the list by rejecting the ones which do not reply or reply after more than 24 hrs from the time of submitting the query.
· Now, only selected names will be left. Again contact them for checking any special discounts available and get a clear understanding of the terms of service laid out by each of them. And, in the last choose the one that easily fits into the budget available and provides wider scope of expansion, as the business grows.